- Business Intelligence (BI) Systems
- Cemetery and Funeral Director Management System
- Construction and Project Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Management
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Professional Services
- Retail Trade
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
- Raving Fans
- About Us
- Contact Us
What is CRM: Find out in this infographic
By Guest Blogger Sinead Mitchell | SAGE
CRM stands for customer relationship management, and it is a way of tracking and managing interaction with prospects, leads and customers as they move through every stage of a company's sales cycle.
- increased sales efficiency
- improved reporting and insights, and
- informed decision making
With CRM software, all of your customer data lives securely in one place - meaning you can spend less time worrying about your tools and more time developing profitable relationships.
To maximize the value of your CRM, pair it with your accounting solution and gain valuable insight into how your business is performing helping you fuel the growth of your business.
Learn more about the benefits of CRM with this infographic below or download our free ebook What is CRM: The Ultimate Guide.