- Business Intelligence (BI) Systems
- Cemetery and Funeral Director Management System
- Construction and Project Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Management
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Professional Services
- Retail Trade
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
- Raving Fans
- About Us
- Contact Us
Traceability and Beyond: The Issues Impacting Food Processors Today
By Guest Blogger Alicia Anderson | Blytheco
In our work with food companies nationwide, we have learned that this industry is subject to many diverse demands, as well as constant change.
Changing consumer tastes, weather patterns, federal, state, and local regulations, globalization – all of these impact food companies directly and dramatically. “Traceability and Beyond” will feature articles to help support this important group of manufacturers who work to bring us the food that sustains us.
We are proud to feature some of the leading authorities in the industry helping our customers understand the complex and diverse issues facing food processors today, and to share them with you on our blog.s constant change. Changing consumer tastes, weather patterns, federal, state, and emands, as well a
local regulations, globalization – all of these impact food companies directly and dramatically. “Traceability and Beyond” will feature articles to help support this important group of manufacturers who work to bring us the food that sustains us.
Our bloggers include:
- Michael Siegmund, Supply Chain Executive at Winslow Bainbridge Consulting, former President of RM Foods, former Director of International Supply Chain at Starbucks Coffee.
Mr. Siegmund will be sharing with us “Best Practices in Food Processing,” tips for Processors to improve efficiency throughout their business lifecycle.
- Jennifer McEntire, Ph.D., Vice President and Chief Science Officer for The Acheson Group, former Senior Staff Scientist and Director of Science & Technology Projects at the Institute of Food Technologists.
Dr. McEntire will cover a range of topics on compliance, the FDA, traceability, the reality of recalls, and how to manage audits.
- Dr. Roger Clemens, Chief Science Officer at Horn, past President of the Institute of Food Technologists and Professor of Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Sciences at USC.
Dr. Clemens will keep us posted on important industry events and happenings where food processors can learn about the latest technology and compliance developments, and brief us on Legislative happenings from his unique perspective.
- Dr. Claudia Fajardo-Lira, Professor in Food Science within the Nutrition, Dietetics and Food Science option and Executive Director of the Marilyn Magaram Center for Food Science, Nutrition and Dietetics at California State University, Northridge. She is a member of the Food Science Communicators Committee for the Institute of Food Technologists and served on the Executive Committee for the Southern California Section of the Institute.
Dr. Fajardo-Lira will bring us news about the latest in Food Safety issues and trends, with a focus on improving quality and appropriate standards in industry.
We look forward to sharing these informative articles with you – please join the conversation in the Comments!
For more information please contact Enabling