- Business Intelligence (BI) Systems
- Cemetery and Funeral Director Management System
- Construction and Project Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Management
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Professional Services
- Retail Trade
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
- Raving Fans
- About Us
- Contact Us
Sage ERP X3 - announces worldwide success!
By Enabliser Jaco
Sage announces its worldwide success for their leading ERP Solution - Sage ERP X3.
Here's the latest statistics:
- 60 countries
- 4,000 customers
- 204,000 Users and over 9,000 in AAMEA (Australia, Africa, Middle East and Asia)
- 275 Partners
- 1,800 Sage X3 Consultants
Here's some of what you can expect to see next release of Sage ERP X3 Version 7. This is for release in 2014.
- User interface - a brand new interface developed with the latest web technologies including html5 and css3. This means browser independence and the end of the desktop client.
New easy to use, easy to Personalise Screens
New Graphical Reporting Tools
Functional enhancements - some of the key new features are a built in search functionality, similar to the the apple finder utility. Integration with Microsoft Office has also been greatly improved and includes an Excel add-in to allow refreshing if exported reports, Word merge for mailing documents and integration to PowerPoint for graphs.
Mobility - the new interface also means dedicated user interface for mobile devices, allowing the ERP to seamlessly integrate with mobile device capabilities.
Technology - the new platform and interface uses the latest technologies such as html5, css3 and newer emerging technologies like node.js and mongodb.
If you want to see more about Sage ERP X3, here's some additional resources:
Enabling Website: www.enabling.net
Youtube Enabling Channel: www.youtube.com/enablingexperience
Sage ERP X3 Website: www.sageerpx3.com
Youtube Sage Channel: www.youtube.com/sageERPsolutions