- Business Intelligence (BI) Systems
- Cemetery and Funeral Director Management System
- Construction and Project Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Management
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Professional Services
- Retail Trade
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
- Raving Fans
- About Us
- Contact Us
Enabling - Women in Corporate Leadership Event - Financial Review
On Tuesday, 18th February, Enabling and Sage proudly joint sponsored our first Women in Corporate Leadership Event, held in South Yarra, Melbourne. Nassim Khadem from Financial Review, opened the event with a hot topic that is featuring in every media channel today - Child Care and the current associated Tax Rebates.
Our attending Enabling customers were all keen to join in and talk about the challenges faced within their businesses, for their teams members and themselves personally as parents:
• Jacqui Loveridge – Chief Financial Officer, Milemaker
• Kayley Marriner – General Manager, Marriner Group
• Ann Ellis – General Manager, Engineering Education Australia
• Debbie Dowling - Bakers Delight, General Manager – Finance
• Charlotte Hayes – Australian Grand Prix Corporation, Finance Manager
Sarah, also keenly contributed with her own experience as a Director of Enabling, as we have many team members using child care services, so does Sarah herself as a proud parent of two!
Following on from our Women in Corporate Leadership Event, please click on the link below to read the full article from the Financial Review Wednesday, 19th February edition.