- Business Intelligence (BI) Systems
- Cemetery and Funeral Director Management System
- Construction and Project Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Management
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Professional Services
- Retail Trade
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
- Raving Fans
- About Us
- Contact Us
Project Management Software
This provides a consistent, standard system, with security and document control plus cost control. Project Management Software for the Construction industry enables you to know your Commitments, Forecasts and projected Job Profits at any time - how any job is progressing, while keeping track of the activities and changes.
A Project Manager needs to be able to manage the job effectively, using Client Contracts, Variation Processing, Subcontracts and purchase orders. Project Management software keeps track of all your Job documentation including Transmittals, RFIs, Meeting Minutes, Drawing Register and Job correspondence. It enables you to maintain Site Diaries and Field Reports within the Job. Keep track of documentation with emails in Microsoft Outlook® and file it with the Job. No longer are records hard to find, relying on where they are kept by each user; Project Management software solves it for everyone with centralised storage and local access. Project Management software will give you reports that tell you exactly what the status of any job is, with the ability to drill down into Cost Codes, Categories and Transactions. Produce your Forecast Reports to show the Committed Costs and Cost To Complete.
Benefits of Project Management Software
- Improved communication between team members
- Eliminate duplicated effort with shared information and processes
- Improved control of change management
- Reduced risk by having up to date, shared information
- Document control – controlled, centrally sourced with accessible to all as required
- Standard system – instead of each person doing it differently
Project Management Software for the Construction industry – an important part of an end-to-end solution.
To learn more about how your company or organisation can benefit from our Construction and Project Management solutions or to find out more, please call us or complete the contact us enquiry form opposite.