- Business Intelligence (BI) Systems
- Cemetery and Funeral Director Management System
- Construction and Project Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Management
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Professional Services
- Retail Trade
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
- Raving Fans
- About Us
- Contact Us
SAP Business One
The SAP Business One (SAP B1) solution offers a single, affordable way to manage your entire business - from sales and customer relationships to financials and operations. Designed specifically for small businesses, it helps you streamline processes, act on timely information, and accelerate profitable growth.
The SAP Business One (SAP B1) application integrates all core business functions across your entire company - including financials, sales, customer relationship management, inventory, and operations. Unlike many other small business solutions on the market today, SAP Business One (SAP B1) is a single application, eliminating the need for separate installations and complex integration of multiple modules.
Drawing upon 35 years of experience in developing business management software, SAP built SAP Business One (SAP B1) from the ground up - exclusively to meet the changing and industry-specific needs of small businesses like yours.
SAP Business One (SAP B1) provides you with instant access to your critical business information - when you need it to run your business. This comprehensive application covers all your core operations, giving you keen insight, so you can confidently make informed business decisions.
With SAP Business One (SAP B1), virtually all aspects of your business become more agile, including administration, customer relationship management, operations, distributions, and financials.
Accounting and Financials
- Financial accounting - Handle all your financial transactions, including general ledger, journal entries, budgeting, and account setup and maintenance in one system, with comprehensive tools and reports.
- Budgeting - Manage budget creation, allocation, and distribution. Provide budget tracking, reporting, and alerts that notify the responsible users whenever a transaction exceeds a monthly or annual budget limit.
- Banking - Track all banking processes such as cash receipts, cheque writing, deposits, advance payments, credit card payments, and account reconciliation.
- Financial Reporting - Provide easy-to-use financial reports, including balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash flow analysis, transaction reports, multiperiod comparisons, and budget reports.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Sales opportunity management - Manage the entire sales process through different sales stages. Track sales opportunities and activities, analyse their outcome, and forecast revenue potential. You can monitor and analyse sales opportunities using dashboards and sales reports.
- Web CRM - Give your sales team secure access to customer data over the Web wherever they are. Provide a Web-based interface to your customers so they can log inquiries and check order status - all in real-time.
- Microsoft Outlook integration - Import customer data from SAP Business One into your Microsoft Outlook contacts list. Activities and tasks entered into your calendar in SAP Business One can be synchronised with your schedule in Microsoft Outlook.
- Customer Service and Support - Allow your customer service and support team to administer customer warranty, service contracts, manage service calls, and track all customer interaction activities.
- Business partner management - Manage master data for your resellers and channel partners to track sales leads and opportunities, including profiles, contact summaries, account balances, and sales pipeline analyses.
Operations and Distribution
- Sales and Delivery - Generate price quotes, enter customer orders, set up deliveries, update stock levels, report on customers' current balances, and manage all billing and accounts receivables.
- Purchasing - Manage and maintain your vendor contracts and transactions, including the issue of purchase orders, updates to stock quantities, calculations for the value of imported items, returns and credits, and payment processing.
- Inventory Management - Handle inventory levels, item management, price lists, special price agreements, transfers between warehouses, and stock transactions - all via integration with other processes like sales and purchasing.
- Production Planning - Manage your production material requirements through a wizard-based process that enables users to define a planning scenario in five easy steps, and predict demand based on forecasts.
Administration and Reporting
- Human Resources - Capture pertinent information about each employee so you have one place to maintain and manage your employee records and data.
- Automatic Alerts - Define your own alerts and unique workflow processes by establishing approvals, procedures, and steps that are to be automatically initiated when a specific event occurs.
- Dashboards and Reports - Create intuitive reports and dashboards for every aspect of your business, including customers and suppliers, sales, cash flow, bookkeeping, warehouse stock, financial statements, pricing, and customer activities.
- Drag and Relate - View important relationships between data - and instantly gain a complete understanding of any business transaction - by dragging the data you want more information on, positioning it on top of other data, and then drilling down for more details.
- Customisation and Integration - Enable users to easily add fields, change forms, and personalise queries and reports. A standard software development kit (SDK) consisting of reusable business objects and user interface customisation tools is available to customise and integrate SAP Business One to meet your specific industry and business needs.
- E-commerce - Set up your own online store that is fully integrated with inventory and financials, including online catalog, shopping cart, order processing and notification, customer configuration tools, and online customer services.
SAP Business One Mobile Application for the iPhone
The SAP Business One mobile application for iPhone (and, by extension, the iPad) is designed to help you and your sales teams stay connected and informed at all times. You can gain access to the most relevant business information so you can be more productive and effective on the go.
With today's technological advances, there is a growing need for connectivity and information accessibility as your customers expect you always to have up-to-date information at your fingertips. They would like to know what's available, how much it costs, and when you can deliver it. And to stay on top of things, people and businesses are increasingly turning to smart phones. With the SAP® Business One mobile application for iPhone, SAP empowers you by providing immediate access to the most relevant information to enable you to run your business from any location, at any time. You can manage customer and partner data, process pending approval requests, view reports, and much more.
To learn more about how your company or organisation can benefit from SAP Business One (B1) solution or to find out more, please call us or complete the contact us enquiry form opposite.