- Business Intelligence (BI) Systems
- Cemetery and Funeral Director Management System
- Construction and Project Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Management
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Professional Services
- Retail Trade
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
- Raving Fans
- About Us
- Contact Us
Projects for Sage 300
Projects is a Job Costing / Time Billing solution for Sage 300 that allows you to take control of your projects. A Sage 300 module written in the Sage's Software Developers Kit (SDK), Projects is fully integrated to General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Purchases Orders, Inventory Control, Order Entry and extends the powerful Sage CRM.
Projects provides a comprehensive set of features for the capture and reporting of revenue and cost for all types of projects.
With timesheet options that include Microsoft Outlook and web based solutions, Projects works the way you want to.
- Capture Time Directly from Outlook or a Web browser
- Capture Expenses from the Timesheet or Accounts Payable
- Ship Inventory directly to projects
- Link Purchase Orders to projects
- Invoice in Accounts Receivable or Order Entry in Summary or Detail
- Manage Work in Progress
- Time and Attendance
- Expense Reimbursements
To learn more about how your company or organisation can benefit from Sage 300 solution or to find out more, please call us or complete the contact us enquiry form opposite.