- Business Intelligence (BI) Systems
- Cemetery and Funeral Director Management System
- Construction and Project Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Management
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Professional Services
- Retail Trade
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
- Raving Fans
- About Us
- Contact Us
Orchid Product Suite
Orchid Systems is a Sage 300 Gold Development Partner and OEM Development Partner - part of the Sage community for over 20 years. Orchid develops modules for Sage 300 that:
- Provide analytical tools for more effective decision making and information management
- Simplify and automate what can be time consuming, complex and necessary-but-routine tasks
- Developed 100% in the Sage Software Developers Kit (SDK)
The benefits are improved efficiency and productivity combined with increased customer service and satisfaction. An ROI that is easy to justify.
Business Intelligence / Analysis
A powerful tool to analyse accounting data, sales, inventory, purchasing and supply chain, and customer service for new insights into your operations and management.
Info-Explorer - a simple business intelligence/reporting tool providing a multi dimension cube viewer to analyse data from your ERP system and integrate from other systems. With write-back to the database, it is a valuable tool for preparing and analysing budgets and forecasting too.
Benefit from increased capacity from your finance/accounting team with greater productivity from automated tasks - automate payment processing, multi entry management: automate balancing transactions between multiple entities without delays, spreadsheets and checking.
- EFT Processing - streamline payments and collection
- Info-Explorer, with write-back - ideal for budgeting combined with analysis
- Inter Entity Transactions - keeps loan accounts in balance
- Inter Entity Transactions now includes Cash Management (multi dbase version)
- Inter Entity Trade - automates processes of entities trading with each other
Improve inventory tracking and processes, improve productivity and customer service and also integrate with freight systems.
- Bin Tracking - track inventory in multiple bins, can integrate with online data collection devices for real time inventory and efficiency
- Return Material Authorisations – automate the tracking and billing of repairs and associated processes to manage the financial, inventory and customer facing processes
- IFS SmartFreight Link - bidirectional integration with multi carrier freight system of order, despatch and cost information
Automation & Productivity
Extender - allows you to:
- Configure custom events to alert, monitor and log changes to data
- Customise scripts which can be initiated based on Sage 300 View changes - to validate data, perform additional business processes etc
- Develop by creating custom table data using generic custom screen. Group custom tables and scripts by Module for easy deployment
Information Manager – a suite of productivity tools which allows better decisions, and improves and automates processes. It comprises core productivity tools with an easy ROI. The components are available as separate modules or you can combine the ones you require for added power. They are:
- Optional Tables with Spreadsheet Add-in - create your own structures to store information normally held outside Sage 300; great for budgets, forecasts with Read and Write Back capabilities using spreadsheets. Includes Info Explorer.
- Report Runner - automate production of reports
- Process Scheduler – automate data integrity checks, day end, run other programs and reporting (with Report Runner)
- Data Views – turn Sage 300 Optional Fields into columns for reporting
- Notes - context-sensitive pop up notes
- Document Management Link - attach documents to any Sage 300 transaction or master file record from Microsoft SharePoint and allow triggering of SharePoint workflows to drive key processes. If SharePoint is not required, the link works with a shared directory
For information brochures on the Orchid product suite, please visit our Resource Centre
To learn more about how your company or organisation can benefit from an Orchid product suite or to find out more, please call us or complete the contact us enquiry form opposite.