- Business Intelligence (BI) Systems
- Cemetery and Funeral Director Management System
- Construction and Project Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Management
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Professional Services
- Retail Trade
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
- Raving Fans
- About Us
- Contact Us
Funeral Director Management
ReGenOne Funeral Director Management Solution allows you to manage all activities associated with the operations of a Funeral Director.
From first contact – enquiry, pre-need sale or at need booking – to the funeral and follow up support, ReGenOne Funeral Director Solution enables the Funeral Director to manage their complete business operation.
ReGenOne Funeral Director Management Solution has been built utilising industry leading Microsoft Dynamics® CRM (Customer Relationship Management) application technology. This provides the benefits of a custom solution with the advantages of being built on a leading tried and proven off the shelf product. Microsoft Dynamics CRM features in the solution include contact management, email management, sales and marketing automation, customer service.
The solution can operate:
- Integrated with Microsoft Dynamics NAV®, to include financial management
- Standalone – with printing of Accounts Receivable invoices, coffin stock, disbursements
- With export to a separate financial system
Highlights of ReGenOne Funeral Director Management Solution
- Handles the day to day organisation and planning of a funeral director
- Designed specifically for the funeral director sector
- No need to duplicate data entry into different systems
- Reduced overheads and administration
- Increased customer service with an efficient system
- Facilitate marketing and client follow up
- Access via browser using Windows PC, laptop or tablet computer, with Apps available for iPhone, iPad
To learn more about how your company or organisation can benefit from our ReGenOne Funeral Director Management Solution or to find out more, please complete the contact us enquiry form opposite. An Enabling Trusted Advisor will be in touch with you shortly.