- Business Intelligence (BI) Systems
- Cemetery and Funeral Director Management System
- Construction and Project Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Management
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Professional Services
- Retail Trade
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
- Raving Fans
- About Us
- Contact Us
Norming Fixed Assets for Sage 300 ERP
Tuesday, 9 September 2014 - 9:00am
Half Day Session | 3 Hours
Did you know with Norming's Fixed Assets:
- No more spreadsheets needed
- No more last minute reconciling spreadsheets to the GL when the Auditors call.
Not only can you show them and report on the values stored for each asset you can also show them a picture and a bar-code so they can find it on the floor.
A fully integrated Fixed Asset module which, if you choose, will integrate seamlessly with the following Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) modules in a single or multi-currency environment.
Join us and learn how to process all asset accounting functions such as
- Depreciation – using standard and user configured methods
- WIP conversion
This module is a robust and intuitive and developed by the long standing asset accounting specialist – Norming Assets.