- Business Intelligence (BI) Systems
- Cemetery and Funeral Director Management System
- Construction and Project Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Management
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Professional Services
- Retail Trade
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
- Raving Fans
- About Us
- Contact Us
How To Choose An Accounting System - They Arn't All Alike
Tuesday, 8 April 2014 - 10:00pm
30 Minutes + Question Time
If you are considering a new accounting system, or wondering if you need one, this seminar is for you.
There are so many systems around, this session guides you round the pitfalls.
• Signs that you need to change
• Five mistakes when selecting accounting software
• The right questions to ask
• Choosing the right application
• What features do I need?
• Trouble free implementation
This session, presented by an experienced accounting / IT professional will assist you with the signs that point to needing a new system - or not, how to go about selecting a good fit - that's right for now, and for the future.
We understand our customers face business challenges on a day to day basis - some big and some small. Regardless of the size or complexity, it is our goal to work with you to turn these challenges into simple yet effective solutions.
The software vendors we support are leaders in the industry - with a proven history.
Who Should Attend?
• Business people who are thinking about investing in a new accounting solution (ERP)
• Chief Financial Officers (CFO), Financial Controllers and Accountants
• Chief Information Officers (CIO) and IT Managers