- Business Intelligence (BI) Systems
- Cemetery and Funeral Director Management System
- Construction and Project Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Management
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Professional Services
- Retail Trade
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
- Raving Fans
- About Us
- Contact Us
Five Ways you can Increase Wholesale Trade Profit
Wednesday, 21 May 2014 - 10:00pm
30 Minutes + Question Time
If you are in the wholesale trade and considering a new accounting and inventory system, or wondering if it’s worth it, this seminar is for you. This session guides you round the issues.
• Five ways a good system can assist with the bottom line
• Order-to-cash management
• How do I get a better handle on my inventory?
This session will allow you to learn about how you can run better, balancing stock availability with efficient stock turns and keeping tight control on stock levels and costs, and the signs that point to needing a new system, or not. We also discuss how to go about selecting an accounting/.inventory system that is a good fit - right for now, and the future.
Who should attend?
• Your business is in wholesale distribution
• Business people who are thinking about investing in a new accounting/inventory solution (ERP)
• Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Financial Controllers and Accountants
• Chief Information Officers (CIO) and IT Managers