- Business Intelligence (BI) Systems
- Cemetery and Funeral Director Management System
- Construction and Project Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Management
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Professional Services
- Retail Trade
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
- Raving Fans
- About Us
- Contact Us
Five Major Reasons Why Construction Companies Go Broke - and How To Avoid Them
Friday, 11 April 2014 - 2:00am
30 Minutes + Question Time
If you want to an insider’s knowledge of why construction/engineering companies go broke, and to understand what to do to cut the risk, this webinar is for you.
There are many reasons. Our presenter has 20 years’ experience working with the construction industry and has a practical, down to earth approach on what works and what doesn’t.
• Insights from The Collins Report - what goes wrong for builders to go broke
• The five major reasons
• Why they happen
• What you can do about it
This webinar, presented by an experienced IT / construction & project management professional will assist you understanding what goes wrong for builders and how to minimise the risk.
Who should attend?
• Business Owners / Managers who are thinking about investing in a new construction accounting solution
• Construction Project Managers and Estimators
• Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Financial Controllers and Accountants
• Chief Information Officers (CIO) and IT Managers