- Business Intelligence (BI) Systems
- Cemetery and Funeral Director Management System
- Construction and Project Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Management
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Professional Services
- Retail Trade
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
- Raving Fans
- About Us
- Contact Us
Enabling Qlik Academy | Sydney
Friday, 3 June 2016 - 8:30am
Half Day Session
Our Academy sessions bring together our team and yours, offering hands-on experience, expert advice, and the opportunity for you to connect, inspire and share the power of the QlikSense analytics and reporting tool with the rest of your organisation.
Imagine an analytics tool so intuitive, anyone in your company could easily create personalised reports and dynamic dashboards to explore vast amounts of data and find meaningful insights.
During this session you will:
- Gain an understanding of why associative, in-memory analysis is currently driving the change in the Business Intelligence market.
- See the power of visualisation and how it enables your organisation to make faster, smarter decisions.
- Construct a fully functional dashboard application.
- Learn how to navigate your application and present it to your colleagues.
Here at Qlik we say, "Seeing is Believing"...Do not miss this opportunity to see for yourself!
*This event is FREE of charge and breakfast (or lunch) will be provided. Please bring your laptop with you.