• Sage ERP Accpac
• Sage ERP X3
• Microsoft NAV
• SAP B1
Purpose of Position
The purpose of this position is to contribute to technology projects and implementations. A major aspect of the role is to provide on-going technology support to customers.
The key accountabilities and responsibilities of the role:
• Working as a team on project planning and implementation including design, architecture, configuration and integration;
• Conducting professional training classes and design workshops;
• Working closely with partner branches ensuring standard methodologies are constantly adhered to and enhanced;
• Contribute technical and functional expertise to pre-sales phases or projects.
Type of work experience necessary to fulfil the position requirements:
- Relevant Product certification;
- Consulting experience.
- Experience in project control and Implementations of the relevant ERP solution;
- Proven Project Management experience – ideally having served as a Project Manager on at least one large scale implementation;
- Minimum 6 years' experience in the relevant ERP solution business application consulting role;
- Basic knowledge of application development, databases or infrastructure technologies;
Ability to travel across the region is preferred.
Forward your CV and contact details to Enabling