Purpose of Position
The purpose of this position is to profitably lead technology projects, to have hands-on involvement during implementations and to provide continuing support – with a specific focus on CRM. A secondary aspect is to undertake business development activity i.e. managing and farming opportunities with existing Customers and our business partners.
- To profitably lead Customer projects
- Follow standard project management disciplines on projects including risk management and change management.
- To identify new opportunities for work with existing Customers.
- Detailed analysis and documentation of a Customer's technology requirements and business processes.
- Ability to research and understand software and hardware requirements of Customer systems for implementation purposes.
- Successfully implement and configure software applications
- Successfully coordinate the development and implementation of custom applications (including eCommerce & web solutions) with our internal development team
- Keeps abreast of trends/developments in your specialist area and effectively applies this knowledge.
- Provide end user training
- Provide support and training to Enabling consultants.
- Trouble-shooting skills and ability to remedy faults.
- Aims for the timely delivery of Customer work that exceeds the Customer's expectations
- Ensures the overall quality of work produced meets Enabling standards
- Ability to solve Customer problems via telephone and, if required, on site.
- Technical support and troubleshooting
- Ensure Customer records are up-to-date (whether CRM, Customer file, notes, database updates or other medium as required).
- Disseminates skills, knowledge, best practices and industry market intelligence to actively increase the total body of knowledge of the firm.
- Other support duties as required.
- As part of this position you may be required to travel regularly to provide implementation and support services to Customers.
Enabling Professional Services team
- Enabling – all regions
- Customers of Enabling
- External organisations such as software vendors, training providers, business partners and other relevant business associates.
Key Performance Indicators
To be agreed during goal setting
- Certified Consultant qualification in area of expertise.
- Advanced working knowledge of the software in area of expertise as required.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 8x/2012, NT and other operating systems.
- Good working knowledge of network protocols & hardware
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 8x/2012/XP/NT and other operating systems
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office family of products and other packages as required
- Has a relevant degree or diploma in Information Technology, Accounting or relevant business qualification or practical industry experience.
- Exhibits the ability to provide appropriate advice that is technically sound and relevant.
- Demonstrates a high level of capability in field of expertise
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good problem solving/analytical skills and motivated to keep up-to-date
- Is self-motivated, shows initiative and has a friendly demeanour.
- Enjoys a team environment and able to work individually.
- Shows leadership abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- The ability to work well under pressure and perform to deadlines
- Exhibits the ability to provide appropriate advice that is technically sound and relevant
- Team player
- Professional attitude at all times
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Self-confidence in dealing with Customers at all organisational levels
- Understanding the importance and rigid application of confidentiality
Refer to the core competencies schedule for the performance standard required.
Forward your CV and contact details to Enabling