Sage are excited to announce that Sage ERP Accpac version 6 has arrived. Web-enabled ERP for the mid-market is here! Sage ERP Accpac Version 6.0 represents history in the making with business software set to revolutionise the ERP market. So prepare yourself for the most eagerly anticipated product launch in the Sage world for years.
The Local Launch Event
Attend the global virtual launch event for Sage ERP Accpac Version 6.0! The Australian, New Zealand and Pacific launch event will take place on Thursday 24 February at 10:00am (AEDT) / 12:00pm (NZ). You will shortly be receiving email invitations to all registered Sage customers in the region to join Sage for the event.
The global launch will take place in the new Sage ERP virtual environment - a virtual conference venue where you will get a sneak peek into the new version of Sage ERP Accpac and hear about future Sage ERP plans from Laurie Schultz, Senior VP & GM of Sage Mid-Market ERP.
The Sage Virtual Launch platform will offer attendees access to a unique combination of highly engaging rich media sessions with access to the experts as well as detailed product information - all presented through an interactive experience.
The event which will go for around 60-90 minutes will consist of:
- A specially hosted welcome
- A video presentation from Laurie Schultz on the importance of Accpac as a global product
- Product experts discussing and demonstrating features and functionality
- Rich media experience - integrated with social media tools
- Panel discussions with seeded Q and A
- Virtual booths allowing the opportunity to meet local ISVs that are Version 6-ready
- Chat room with the local Accpac team here in Australia, NZ and the Pacific.