- Business Intelligence (BI) Systems
- Cemetery and Funeral Director Management System
- Construction and Project Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Management
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Professional Services
- Retail Trade
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
- Raving Fans
- About Us
- Contact Us
Sage Inventory Advisor
Minimise stock-outs, Reduce excess Inventory & Simplify ordering
With the right inventory in the right place at the right time, growing your business has never been easier with Sage Inventory Advisor – an affordable cloud solution that helps companies to:
- Reduce stock-outs
- Release cash tied up in excess inventory
- Significantly reduce the time spent on planning, forecasting and ordering.
Sage Inventory Advisor can be implemented in just a few hours and is accessible anytime, anywhere. It requires no local hardware installation and provides worry-free updates and maintenance.
- Minimise stock-outs; improve stock availability by 2%-15% and increase sales
- Reduce excess inventory; reduce inventory by 10%-25% and improve cash flow
- Simplify ordering; significantly reduce the time spent on planning, forecasting and ordering
- Inventory visibility; a whole new view of your business – anytime, anywhere
Early warning; items needing attention today to prevent stock-outs or excess
Proven results - Enabling Success Stories
Customers who are currently using Sage Inventory Advisor have achieved some fantastic results:
- Medshop Australia; a leading provider of medical supplies to the Australian and Pacific Island region, improved their stock availability by 14% and their sales by 38%.
- DIM Furniture; the market leader in functional and fashionable furniture, experienced significant improvements in ordering and demand planning efficiency which led their operations manager to say “We just wish all our systems were as easy to use as Sage Inventory Advisor”.
- Auto Concepts; a leading automotive aftermarket supplier to the trade and retail sectors, were able to cancel $120k of surplus orders giving them an immediate and significant benefit.
Sage Inventory Advisor has no licence fees, no yearly maintenance fees, no cost to upgrade and no additional hardware or software to purchase — just a once off cost to implement and a monthly subscription fee with no minimum term, allowing easy adoption with minimal risk.
Three steps to a healthy inventory
- Attend an online demonstration of Sage Inventory Advisor — this will give you a feel for what Sage Inventory Advisor is capable of.
- Request a free inventory health check — your data is imported into Sage Inventory Advisor and the health of your inventory is assessed, allowing you to test the solution at no risk.
- Subscribe — sign up and you are on your way to a healthier inventory.