- Business Intelligence (BI) Systems
- Cemetery and Funeral Director Management System
- Construction and Project Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Management
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Professional Services
- Retail Trade
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
- Raving Fans
- About Us
- Contact Us
Enabling Qlik Academy | WA
Thursday, 25 August 2016 - 12:30pm
12:30pm - 4:30pm
Presenter: Stephen Street, Qlik Solution Architect
Our Academy sessions bring together our team and yours, offering hands-on experience, expert advice, and the opportunity for you to connect, inspire and share the power of the Qlik Sense analytics and reporting tool with the rest of your organisation.
Imagine an analytics tool so intuitive, anyone in your company could easily create personalised reports and dynamic dashboards to explore vast amounts of data and find meaningful insights.
During this session you will:
- Gain an understanding of why associative, in-memory analysis is currently driving the change in the Business Intelligence market.
- See the power of visualisation and how it enables your organisation to make faster smarter decisions.
- Construct a fully functional dashboard application.
- Learn how to navigate your application and present it to your colleagues.
Here at Qlik we say, "Seeing is Believing"...Do not miss this opportunity to see for yourself!
*This event is FREE of charge and a light afternoon tea will be provided.
Please bring your laptop to this event.
Laptop requirements:Qlik Sense Desktop requires a Windows 64-bit desktop and will not install on a Mac O/S.
After registration, you will be provided with Qlik Sense Desktop for download prior to the Qlik Academy Session.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Your Laptop. Qlik Sense Desktop requires a Windows 64-bit desktop and will not install on a Mac O/S.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact Enabling for any questions in relation to this event | email@example.com